Question

SMS photo instead of url

• 7 October 2022
  • 2 replies

Recently I’ve received some cool SMS texts from people, and their photo opens right up in the body of the text.  Not a URL that I click, but the actual photo.  I want to have zapier link my Active Campaign in and send out these types of texts to selected clients..
I can get the photo url included in the outgoing text msg...but not a photo. I’m an experienced Zap dude...but am stuck on this one.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi there @ABMT - were you able to give RingCentral a try? Otherwise, sorry we couldn’t help you with a native connection app that works for what you’re looking to accomplish right now. Let us know either way :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @ABMT 

To be able to send images instead of a URL, you need to send MMS which seems ActiveCampaign doesn't support it natively. A simple google search however shows that there are several Addons that can do that, but whether that can be integrated with Zapier or not is a something else. 

However, you can use RingCentral  to send MMS through Zapier. 

However, I haven't tried it myself (i.e.: I dont know how it looks on the receiving side), so you might wanna have it on trial basis.