Slack Workflow > Google Forms - Test Failing in Slack with PayloadContentType error, How to resolve?

• 5 November 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

I have a detailed workflow created which relies on an emoji reaction trigger to export data to a Google Sheet.

I’m trying to test it but am getting a persistent error which reads:

```Our test had some issues:
• 'Z' is not a valid PayloadContentTypeTest Please test your Zapier step before saving
(this may take a moment)```
Regardless of what I try to do in terms of form results, be it variables, or just text data, I get the same result.

Any ideas on how to trouble shoot this? The connection to the google sheet seems solid, it’s finding the right columns and populating the workflow with those, so it sound slike something is off in the return payload but I can’t identify what that might be…

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey! I’ve never come across this error myself - Would you be able to share a screenshot of where you’re seeing the error so we can do a bit more digging - Or if you contacted support, it would be awesome if you could share what you found so that it helps others in the future. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @thewebprincess!

Were you able to get to the bottom of this? If not, it sounds like we’ll need to take a closer look at your Zap to understand what’s happening. The best thing to do in this case is to contact our Support Team so that they can dig into it with you. You can get in touch with them using the Get Help form: https://zapier.com/app/get-help