Question

Slack - Pushed Message To Zapier still showing disabled zaps

• 28 May 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge

I created a zap at one point that used the trigger “Pushed message from Slack”. I have since re-done that zap and done what I needed another way, the trigger is no longer a pushed message from Slack however that zap is still showing up in my “Zap to trigger” options within Slack. 

I have tried turning on and off the zap as well as completely closing and reopening Slack but the zap continues to show up even though it no longer utilizes the “pushed message” trigger.

The attached photo is from Slack and shows the zaps I have to choose from to push a message to….the top one “Slack to Asana FCA Social Media Photos” is not set up to receive pushed messages and should therefore not even be showing up but for some reason I can’t get it to go away (I really don’t want to delete it and rebuild it). The zap itself works totally fine the way I want it to but it just seems this old part is stuck in Slack. 

Thanks for any help 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Erica 

Might be best to open a ticket with Zapier Support here for them to chime in on this: https://zapier.com/app/get-help