Best answer

Shopify Quickbook integration not working

• 17 March 2020
  • 2 replies

Hi,

am connecting Shopify with Quickbooks using Zapier. 

Can anyone please let me know which values goes here : https://prnt.sc/rhqmzl

With the values on screenshot am getting this error : https://prnt.sc/rhqnwo

Thanks in advance!

icon

Best answer by steph.n 16 April 2020, 03:43

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @bartonbaydog - Just checking back up on this issue since we haven’t heard back in a while. Daniel from Zapier Support was in contact with you, but we wanted to share the response on here so that others may know what to look for should they experience the same issue:

Hi Barton,

Daniel here with Zapier support! Thanks for writing in; I'll be more than happy to help here.

I took a look and I can see that the error is coming from some data validation that Quickbooks is doing before trying to create the sales receipt.

The first field in the Line Items section is titled "Line Amount". This field is looking for the total amount of a particular line item. Additionally, this field must be equal to the "Line Item Quantity" value times the "Line Item Unit Price" value. It looks like the "Line Amount" field is currently mapped with the collective total of all line items, instead of the total value of each line item. Here's a screenshot to illustrate what I mean:

0437a1ba435322c7c57e2b59047451f8.png
(view larger)

Could you please try checking to see if Shopify is able to send over the total value of each line item as part of the data that's received in the Trigger step? If not, we can manually create this value using another Formatter step.

I'm looking forward to hearing back from you and getting this Zap set up! I'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @bartonbaydog ,

Thanks for reaching out to us! Sorry you’re running into an issue with the line items here.

I see that Support is currently working with you to solve this, but please let us know if you have any further questions! Happy to help!