Best answer

Shopify Order Line Per Product

• 28 April 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi all,

This is probably quite a basic question but I just can’t seem to work it out...

Last week I successfully set up a zap to ad a row to my Excel file for every new Shopify order. So far this has been working like a charm. However, it would be even better to add a row for every product purchased. This made me wonder if it would be possible to set up the following:

• For every product purchased within every new Shopify order a new row should be added to my excel file.

At first it seemed like I should just duplicate the zap and change the value for the product column. But then how do I make sure the amount of rows added matches the amount of products purchased?

This would probably require some sort of for-loop, but how should I set that up within Zapier?

Any help would be appreciated!

icon

Best answer by GetUWired 28 April 2021, 14:43

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 1

Thanks a lot! I was able to make it work with some custom JavaScript code. Issue resolved!

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

@Cadform 
A code step would be the most efficient way to parse the order and format it for Excel but 
Zapier also has a looping action which can loop through all of the line items in an order

https://zapier.com/apps/looping/integrations.