Best answer

Shared mailbox / outlook

Show first post
This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

59 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey everyone! Just wanted to pop in here with a message from our product and engineering teams:

We are working on some important maintenance work to keep the Microsoft Office 365 integration working, but do not have immediate plans to work on new features at this time. If and when we do come back to the Microsoft Office 365 integration, this feature request is at the top of the list.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@SIG - you got it! You have been added and will receive any updates via email.

@Liz_Roberts Me too please!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Albert @SimonRekers @CodeNinja @SeedPartner @Jimz your vote has been added to this feature request. I don’t see an ETA at the moment but you will receive any updates via email!

Put me on the list as well.

Very disappointing that this is still not possible. A lot of people work this way, it's no problem in gmail. Unfortunately we just switched to Microsoft and my zaps no longer work.

For me it seems that this issue is not solved. This feature is crucial for our business. Are there any updates?

In Microsoft Power Automate such kind of feature is available. However, I would like to prefer to use Zapier. 

@Liz_Roberts and @Danvers  Can you add me to the list (people who want to be able to link from/to Shared mailboxes as well? Thanks 

Userlevel 1

Looking for integration with Office 365 shared inboxes too.  

@Liz_Roberts Can you add me to the list (people who want to be able to link from/to Shared mailboxes?  Thanks 

@Danvers Please add my upvote to enable at least shared mailbox Outlook connections.  Thanks 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Just to add to this @chriswright ‘s solution is definitely viable, as I’ve set this up a few times using Zapier Parser: https://zapier.com/help/doc/how-get-started-zapier-email-parser

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Add me to the list!

Added!

Userlevel 1

Add me to the list!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@TheyCallMeStompie you have been added!

Can I also be added to the request list?

Userlevel 1

I was looking for the same thing. I added a Zapier Parser email address to the mailbox in question (bunch of ways to do this). That allows me to get the raw email into Zapier, triggered by its arrival. 

Might be helpful?

I am looking more for sending mail from tjhis shared mailbox. The idea is to use this shared mailbox to send external notifications to customers. I do not want that in the email sender would appear my personal mailbox but the shared one.
Thanks for your suggestion anyway

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Thanks for sharing @chriswright !

Userlevel 2
Badge

I was looking for the same thing. I added a Zapier Parser email address to the mailbox in question (bunch of ways to do this). That allows me to get the raw email into Zapier, triggered by its arrival. 

Might be helpful?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Thanks @jroyster, I’ve added you to that feature request :slight_smile:

Userlevel 1

Please add me to this request

Userlevel 1

Hi @kevin770! We don’t have a solution for this right now, I’m sorry about that. 

We do have a feature request open to support shared accounts. I've added your email address as another vote for this addition - we use these feature lists to prioritise updates to the integrations which we maintain. I don't have an ETA of when or if this will happen, but we will definitely email you if we add it in the future. :)

I am interested on this feature too.
Can you add me to this request? 

We would love this feature as well.  Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@gr8rck I have added your vote for this feature request. If there is an update, you will be notified via email!

Also need to upvote this from me.  Disappointing that this isn’t an option.  Looking for a strong work-a-round now.

Userlevel 1

Hey m k!

I was having a similar issue while trying to send a message upon form submission using Zapier. I found a solution for myself on Office 365’s end, not sure if it will work for you though.

The shared inbox that I have setup as a catch-all for our company email actually appears as a Office 365 user with no license assigned. From my user management, I am actually able to create a password for that “account” so that it can be logged into. From there, I was able to add another 365 account to Zapier and just login using the credentials for the Shared account.

Let me know if this helps, or feel free to shoot me an email at [removed] and I can see if I can help you further. Thanks!

This post was edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please be careful not to share private information as this is a public Community.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Absolutely, @MacOfKent, I’ve added you as an interested user on this Feature Request.