Question

How do I create Zoho invoice with customer address when an invoice form is filled up in Shopify?

• 29 March 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Hey there

I was hoping someone can assist me with an issue I’ve encountered while attempting to integrate Zoho Invoice with my Shopify store using Zapier.

When attempting to set up the invoice auto fill from Shopify using Zapier there doesn’t appear to be a customer address field. An invoice is useless without customer address therefore there must be a way of adding this as a field?

Please let me know if you have any ideas or guidance on how to resolve the issue.

Thanks

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hey there @Nayche,

Before we dig further, could you please try reconnecting your Zoho Inventory account, click on the “Refresh fields,” in the action step and see if the address field will show up?

Please keep us posted!

Thanks! 😊

Userlevel 1

Hey Ken.a

Thanks for getting back to me.

I’ve given this a go and I’m still not seeing an option to add an address into the invoice in the fields listed in the Zap set up menu.

The info from Shopify is coming through OK as I can see the customer address in the data pulled through bt alas no way to add address as a field..

Please let me know how to resolve if possible, much appreciated.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Nayche -

I want to be sure I am understanding you correctly. Can you please add some screenshots of the Zap you currently have set up? Are you moving from Shopify to Zoho or from Zoho to Shopify? I’m a bit unclear I’m afraid as you mentioned that the information is coming through and you can see the address. Are you looking for there to be an Address field within the Zap set up? 

Userlevel 1

Hey Chanelle

Thanks for your response.

I am using both Zoho Invoice and Shopify. They are currently two separate entities and are not linked. Zoho Invoice is for filing accounts and keeping records of sales / invoices and Shopify is used for selling products.

I am trying to integrate Shopify with Zoho invoice to enable automatic generation of invoices in Zoho invoice when a Shopify order is received as I want all of my customer and sales information in one place..

The issue I am experiencing is that there is no address field designated on Zapier. Therefore when I perform a test of the Zap in the set up stage the customer address is missing from the invoice generated when it arrives in Zoho Invoice.

Would appreciate a resolution so please let me know if you have any ideas..

Cheers

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi @Nayche 

Thank you for sharing the screenshots!

Looking at our data, it appears that we currently have a feature request open for what you are trying to do. I'm happy to add you to this request, and should the Zoho Invoice team ever add support for this feature, we'll send you an email to let you know.

While I don't have an ETA on when this feature might be implemented, we will notify you via email if it is!

Let me know if you have other questions! 😊