Best answer

Sending a series of e-mails when a customer buys a specific product in a WooCommerce shop

• 20 April 2020
  • 1 reply

Hello,

I have two question about triggers.

Can Zapier help me with this: 1) Sending a series of e-mails when a customer buys a specific product in a WooCommerce shop

I know, Zapier can send e-mails, when a order is created.

What I need to know is, if Zapier “knows” which product the customer bought and if I can trigger specific e-mail series when customers buy specific products. 

and 2) Can Zapier trigger a series of e-mail created in Mailchimp when a customer buys a specific product in a WooCommerce shop

I couldn’t find specific information about the triggers.. other than just “when order is created...”

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Liz_Roberts 22 April 2020, 17:54

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Tina ,

Thanks for reaching out- happy to help!

One way to do this would be by using a lookup table to take the purchased product and then output the custom value for the MailChimp list tied to that product. If you are using a smaller number of products you use multiple Zaps, each with a filter.

Let us know if either of those does the trick and if you have any questions along the way, just let us know!