Question

Send purchased product’s link from WooCommerce to SharpSpring

• 19 October 2021
  • 4 replies

Hi there,

I have setup a task to submit zaps every time an order is created in WooCommerce. All the info are sent properly to SharpSpring, but I’m wondering if there is way to also send the link of the product(s) that was(were) purchased? I would like to have the link of the product(s) so that I can follow up with the clients and ask to leave a review of the product(s) they have purchased.

Thank you,
Louise

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @louiseross 

Can you provide more context about the relationship of products to links?

How many products are there?

How many links are there?

Perhaps outline a specific example.

Hi Troy,

At the moment I’m sending the order’s information from WooCommerce to SharpSpring with a zap. This information include customer’s name, address, email, phone number and a custom field that lists the name of. all the products that were purchased in that order. 

My goal is to be able to send the customers a followup email asking how they liked the product(s) they have purchased and leave a review on the product’s page. I would like to add, in the email, the name of the specific product(s) that they have purchased, as well as the link to the product’s page, so that it’s easier for them to review the item(s) they have purchased as they can click on the link and directly land on the correct product page.

My website has about 20 products. 

If customer A placed an order on my site, and purchased products #1 and #2, I would like to be able to send from WooCommerce to SharpSpring the links to the pages of those products. I’m already sending the products’ name through a custom field, but I can’t find a way to send the link of the product’s page through.

Please let me know if this is not clear or if you need additional information.

Thanks in advance!

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@louiseross 

A couple challenges you’ll have to work thru…

1. Multiple products (1+) aka line item arrays.
    1. Working with line items in Zaps: https://zapier.com/help/create/basics/use-line-items-in-zaps
  2. Referencing the Product page links
    1. Working with Lookup Tables: https://zapier.com/help/create/format/create-lookup-tables-in-zaps

Hi Troy,

thank you for your answer. I will review the links you provided.

Louise