Best answer

Send out individual Google Slides from presentation with Gmail

• 7 November 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

I am looking to find a way to send out individual slides from a Google Slides presentation through Gmail. 

I would need to find a way to connect the emails from a Google sheet to the correct slide in the presentation, and then send that slide as a PNG in the body of an email (or at least have it create a draft).

If that is not possible- it would also be helpful to have Zapier create individual email drafts for every google slide and then we can go in and put the emails in and hit send ourselves- any ideas would be appreciated!

icon

Best answer by jesse 5 February 2022, 17:22

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Laraf 

These are the available GSlides triggers/actions via Zap:

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @Laraf, thanks for taking the time to explain your workflow with us! Unfortunately, I don’t think this is going to be possible as there currently isn’t a way to look up a specific slide. We do have an open feature request regarding getting the text/url of a specific slide, which might be something you could use as a workaround for when it’s available! Regardless, I will add you to that feature request so you get an email when it has been added.

For anyone else following along, we will also follow-up on this thread if/when it becomes available. 

I am also wondering if an intermediary workaround would be to use the “Create Presentation From Template” action to create a single-slide presentation with the personalized information in each and send those instead.

What do you think about that?