GMAIL - GOOGLE CONTACT LIST
We are currently testing the paid Zapier account for the multi-zap ability, but before we proceed with purchasing, we need to figure out how to send an email (from Gmail) to our pre-set contact list in Google Contacts. Is this possible?
Goal: customer purchases a zoom class using WooCommerce. Wordpress automatically sends the live zoom class link. Once the class is done (and recorded) the recording link gets sent to only those that purchased it (there are multiple options - with recording or class only)
- we have successfully set up zap #1
- Order in WooCommerce: new order trigger, continue filter if meta contains the word the word “recording”
- Find or Create Contact in Google Contacts
- Add Contact to Group in Google Contacts (label “may 6”)
- we need a second zap
- New Recording in Zoom
- Only continue if… topic = May 6
- Send Email in Gmail
- I’m trying to extract all of the contacts labeled “may 6” from the first zap but “The value in the "Bcc" field is invalid.”
I can’t find any solution on how to send the email to the group - any advice appreciated!