Best answer

Sales receipt created in QBO from daily sales summary from SpotOn POS

• 1 January 2022
  • 2 replies

I can export the items necessary already mapped from SpotOn (manually) but QBO will not import items for a Sales Receipt. Trying to get around that.

icon

Best answer by SamB 1 April 2022, 11:05

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I did some checking and it seems that we don’t have an integration with SpotOn POS right now. It is on our wishlist of apps to be integrated with Zapier, so I’ve added @B2A’s vote for it. We’ll be sure to let you know as soon as it’s available!

I wasn’t able to find any public API documentation for the SpotOn POS API so it looks like connecting to it via a Webhooks by Zapier step might not be a viable workaround. As an alternative workaround, if you’re able to get the sales details emailed to you, you could trigger a Zap using a parsing app like Email Parser by Zapier and get them added into QuickBooks.

Or if that’s not possible either, if you can export the items as a CSV file or similar file that a spreadsheet-type app like Google Sheets can read, you could try using Transfer. It would allow you to do a bulk import of the items from an app like Google Sheets to QuickBooks: Bulk import data into apps with Transfer.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @B2A 

Can you please clarify your question?