Question

RSS Feed with Mail RSS

Hi, I hope you can help me
I implemented a rss campaign
I've connected a system between typerform and mailerlite. 
It works fine except for a few things.
when i click on(read more) it opens a 404 page linked to zapier mantre i in the "source url" i inserted a page of my site
what link should I put the source url?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @tonci77!

I wanted to check in with you on this one, since we didn't hear back after our last message. Did you still need help here or were you able to resolve things? Please let us know :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi there @tonci77 ,

Can you send us a screenshot of the error you get with the URL it redirects you to? This might make it a bit clearer. 
Do you get this error when you are testing the action / workflow, or also when the Zap workflow is live and works with production data?

~Bjorn

Below I list the 2 problems:
1. when, after completing "item field and click on "test and continue" loads without ever completing. while if I click on "test and review" completes the action but then leaves me the error.(see photo)
2. I didn't understand which link i have to put on "source url" in "customize item". any link i put on, when i send the email to the customers, it always brings me back to a zapier page with 404 error.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

I am not sure how you are grabbing data at the Mailerlite site. How do you set this “Read More” URL?

I think the RSS and Zapier looks all good. If you open your RSS link in a browser, does the URL look good? If so, there must be something going wrong on the Mailerlite side.

Could you share a screenshot of the Mailerlite setup you have?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@tonci77 ,

Circling back to make sure you are all set with this Zap!

Can you let us know if you are running into any trouble? We’d be happy to help!