Best answer

How do I add rows in Google Sheets from repeating sections?

• 29 July 2020
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

I have a Form that has a Repetitive Section WITHIN a Repetitive Section. These result in the info going to multiple tabs if I export it and open it in Google Sheets. 
I’m trying to set up a Zap to send the response to a row in GSheets automatically….like I’ve done a million times….expect this multiple tab issue has me stumped. I need the response to do the same as importing a file… info goes to separate tabs.

How do I get it to add the info from each response to the 3 tabs ? Will it do this?

These are Albums and Songs from each album… sometimes 1 song from 1 album, sometimes 2 from 1 album, 5 from a second album, 20 from a third and 3 from a fourth…. it varies.

icon

Best answer by steph.n 29 September 2020, 22:51

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Lalla ,

Thanks for reaching out! 

I see you have a note in with our Support team, which is great as they can take a look at your specific Zap configuration here to troubleshoot. I will let them take a look and get you squared away!

Userlevel 1

Can anyone answer this?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Lalla, I can see that the Support Team reached out to you on July 30 to ask for some more information so that they could help you with this. Could I trouble you to check your email account for that email? If you can’t see it see it in your inbox, try searching for “@zapier.com”

Userlevel 1

I have now sent 3 emails and the person that is “helping” me still isn’t understanding my question. 

The person’s name is Jamie and I do not know what the issue is but this is NOT appropriate customer service.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

I have now sent 3 emails and the person that is “helping” me still isn’t understanding my question. 

The person’s name is Jamie and I do not know what the issue is but this is NOT appropriate customer service.

Hi @Lalla - Thank you for the feedback. I see Jamie had sent you an apology and further details on what we think we could do to move forward. I apologize that there was any confusion!

That said, we want to make sure that we point you and anyone seeking the same answer in the right direction: https://webapps.stackexchange.com/questions/104220/how-to-get-rows-in-google-sheets-from-repeating-sections-using-zapier

If you still have questions or concerns, please let us know.

Was this solution ever solved? I have the same question.