Best answer

Registro en un formulario con el perfil de linkedin

• 28 October 2020
  • 1 reply

Estoy creando un formulario de inscripción en hub spot para usuarios y para facilitar su registro, quiero dar la opción de que acepte inscribirse y se registre o ingrese con su perfil de linkedin.? como puedo hacer esa conexión con un zap entre linkedin y hubspot para facilitar la inscripción del usuario? 

English translation:

I am creating a registration form in hub spot for users and to facilitate their registration, I want to give the option of accepting to register and registering or logging in with their LinkedIn profile. How can I make that connection with a zap between linkedin and hubspot to facilitate user registration?
icon

Best answer by andywingrave 29 October 2020, 14:25

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9
Hello! I'm not sure this can be done with a zap. It looks like something you will need to handle on the front end. Zapier will not help you with the login functionality.

------------------------------------------------------

¡Hola! No estoy seguro de que esto se pueda hacer con un zap. Parece algo que necesitará manejar en el front-end. Zapier no le ayudará con la funcionalidad de inicio de sesión.