Question

Pulling GoogleAds Call Report Details

• 25 January 2021
  • 4 replies

Hello, 

I am wondering if there is any way to set up a Zap that pulls call detail information from GoogleAds reporting (phone number, call duration, received etc). We usually have a call ad campaign running on each Google Ads account.

Would ideally like this transferred to data box but can use google sheets if need be. 

Is there a way to do this? 

Thanks

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Hello, unfortunately, you can’t pull detailed call reports from google analytics to the best of my knowledge. It’s the call report details from google ads under call details that I would like pulled with information. 

Here is a photo of what I mean.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@roiguys Did you ever find a solution here?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @roiguys 

Not sure if this will be applicable but with Zapier you can Run Report for Google Analytics.

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Hey @roiguys,

thank you for your message and welcome. What @Troy Tessalone described could be a solution. How does your Ads campaigns look like? Because if it is a Lead Ad it can also work with the Google Ads Webhooks. Let me know if this is the case then we can look at it how to achieve it :)

Best Wishes