Question

Pulling GoogleAds Call Report Details

• 25 January 2021
  • 4 replies

Hello, 

I am wondering if there is any way to set up a Zap that pulls call detail information from GoogleAds reporting (phone number, call duration, received etc). We usually have a call ad campaign running on each Google Ads account.

Would ideally like this transferred to data box but can use google sheets if need be. 

Is there a way to do this? 

Thanks

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@roiguys Did you ever find a solution here?

Hello, unfortunately, you can’t pull detailed call reports from google analytics to the best of my knowledge. It’s the call report details from google ads under call details that I would like pulled with information. 

Here is a photo of what I mean.

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Hey @roiguys,

thank you for your message and welcome. What @Troy Tessalone described could be a solution. How does your Ads campaigns look like? Because if it is a Lead Ad it can also work with the Google Ads Webhooks. Let me know if this is the case then we can look at it how to achieve it :)

Best Wishes

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @roiguys 

Not sure if this will be applicable but with Zapier you can Run Report for Google Analytics.