Best answer

Product images from Shopify to Discord

Userlevel 1

Hello,

I have been creating the zap for orders information in Shopify to post them in a discord channel. I have been able to map every field but can't find the option with the product images.

Is something I am missing? Do the Shopify zaps doesn't send product image?

icon

Best answer by ken.a 16 May 2023, 05:10

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Oger, you are most welcome. I’m glad I could help!

Hey there, @julivonShade , I'm curious if you had a chance to give the solution I provided a try? If it doesn’t work please let us know, we’re happy to troubleshoot further! 😊

Userlevel 1

Hi @ken.a 

Thanks you solution worked for me. So using Variant Title for the Product Variant Title search.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @julivonShade,

Thanks for the screenshot!

From what I can see, it seems that the problem is with the data mapping in the "Product Variant Title" field. Would you mind trying to remap that with the Variant Title instead? If that doesn't work, please try replacing the "Find Product Variant by Title" action with "Find Product by Title".

Please keep us posted! 😊

Userlevel 1

yes sure:

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @julivonShade,

Hope you're doing well!

Would you be able to share a screenshot of the "Action" section for the step that's giving you trouble? I'm happy to take a look at the mapped fields and try to pinpoint the root of the issue.

Thanks so much! 😊

Userlevel 1

Hi @ken.a 

Unfortunately i get this error after testing the zap: Error from halted execution: Nothing could be found for the search.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @julivonShade,

I’m jumping in to see if I can help!

You can try using the "Find Product Variant by Title" action and map the Product ID in the "Product" field as a custom value and map the "Variant" title in the "Product Variant Title" field. Once done, you can test and check if the find action will return the product image.

Hopefully, this helps! 😊

Userlevel 1

Hi @chanelle 

Thanks for your help!

Unfortunately, the information above did not help. I cannot find a tab on Action that refers to product images. I may be overlooking it, though. What should I search for on Action? (Also tried with “Find product by title”)

All products also have an image, so that shouldn't be the issue.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hey there @julivonShade - 

To add on to what Nick suggested, I’d like to point out that you should double check that your Shopify products have images uploaded to them. Specifically from the test sample. If there are no images associated with the products, then there will be no images to send in the zap.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @julivonShade!

I found this related thread that might help you out:

I assume you’re looking for the product images, correct? Can you see if that works out for you, by adding a step to find the product, as described in that thread?