I am trying create a series of triggers and actions that
- As a project is created in dubsado
- It also creates a project in basecamp 3
- The it searches for the project (that it just made) in basecamp 3
- Then it searches for a team member in basecamp 3
- Then it adds a team member to the project (that was just created) in basecamp3
The problem that I am having is that - I need the team member to be added to the project that was just created- which is dynamic
But it only seems to want to add to. static project that was already created in the past.
How do I get the action to add to the project that was just created?
In side the “add the person to the project step - I got to “project” and then I go to “custom” - which one of the drop downs should I select in order for it to add to the dynamic project that was just created?