Best answer

Problem with Find or Create Contact in Colombia in Alegra template Troubleshoot errors in Zapier

i have this problem at the moment to create the template for alegra with zapier.

icon

Best answer by SamB 7 September 2021, 14:53

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Just wanted to follow up to summarize the answer here! 

The Número (number) field needs a valid phone number supplied not a client ID or a line item array of meta data values from WooCommerce.

Usually with WooCommerce a phone number is stored in the billing > phone field, for example: 
92f4b161b5c36f66f3799f609f2ad6c7.png

That said, if the phone number is only contained within a line item array or a block of text, it’s possible to use a Formatter (Text > Extract Phone Number) action to extract it. Then the extracted phone number from that Formatter step would be used for the Número (number) field in the Find or Create Colombia step.

More about how to extract phone numbers using Formatter can be found here: Extract Phone Number

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@oscarjsv 

You’ve mapped the Meta Data Value.

Arrays can happen when there are multiple line items or nested line items in the data structure.

Perhaps try reviewing the returned data from the trigger step to see if you can further isolate the desired data point value.

I set this field only to receive the client ID, I don't understand at what point it becomes an array.  :(

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @oscarjsv 

Looks like you have a data point mapped that is an array (aka line items) of multiple values.

Some of which are not numbers (e.g. CC), and some of which are NULL.