Best answer

Facebook Admin page posts to the group, but it appears in my name instead of the page name.

Userlevel 2

Hi guys!

I have created a zap to create a post on a facebook group once there is a new post on a facebook page.

This page has the admin rights on the group, but the post on the group is shown in my name, while it should be in the name of the page.

Any guess?

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by SamB 12 February 2024, 10:35

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

57 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @axel2100, @LadyRebecca and @julie!

I just wanted to confirm that this is a feature request that we have for the Facebook Groups Zapier integration and you’re all now added as interested users. That means that you’ll get an email from us if we have an update. Thanks!

Userlevel 2

Thanks for your feedback @steph.n ! Keen to see if the support has a tweak for this or will put it on the roadmap. Can be really interesting from a business / company perspective.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @J44p, I’ve added you to the list of interested users :slight_smile:

Userlevel 1

@Danvers Can i please get added to that list as well? I’m really looking forward to that feature.

Userlevel 1

@Liz_Roberts I would really love to get on this too!! I’m currently running a facebook group for my school and really don’t want my personal facebook account to be showing up. Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Blake Ferguson // Solo Digital

I've gone ahead and added your vote for that feature. We'll let you know via email when that's been implemented.

Userlevel 1
Badge

I would love to see this added as well! count me in, please. It would be very helpful for our business page and our groups so that I don’t have to have constant posts from my personal FB account

Userlevel 1

Hi, can I get added to the email list as well?

Userlevel 1
Badge

@maninoveralls @JohnOM You've been added to the report!

Userlevel 1

Same here! Add me on the list!

Userlevel 1

I am interested on the solution.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @LACS & @sagoon - you have both been added to this request and will receive any updates via email!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Kartraguy -  Prioritization is largely dependent on the number of customers affected. Since we added your your upvote, I was able to add some weight to the issue! 

I'm sorry I don't have a more definitive answer here. Thank you for your patience and we will send you an email if there are any updates!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for reaching out, @Frep. You got it! Your votes been added. 🙂

Userlevel 1

Count me in also! This would be a great feature!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hiya @Jon Berry! Welcome to the community!

Sure thing! Your votes been added. We’ll keep you posted via email with any updates. 

Userlevel 1

Hi, I am interested to. Thanks!!

Userlevel 1

I am having the same issue. Would love a solution. Thank you.

Userlevel 1

I would really love this, too!  Would be ideal to post on our company group page as the company page instead of my personal user!

Userlevel 1

add me too.  Important feature for professional presence on FB.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @teamerin!

I've gone ahead and added your vote for this feature request. When it’s been implemented you’ll be notified via email :)

Hi there, is this feature anywhere near? I can't use zapier without it. Best!

Userlevel 1

May I request to be opt’d-in via email update when this is released?

Userlevel 1

Please count me in!! I’d like to know about this! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @JCD Thanks for your message, I’ve added you to the feature request 🙂