Best answer

Zaps in the Home folder aren’t loading

• 9 August 2022
  • 3 replies

Hi, everyone… I have a problem. I cant see my zaps on the section “Zaps”, so I cant edit or change anything. I dont know if the problem is my account or if the problem is in my starter plan (I have less than 20 zaps). 

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by christina.d 10 August 2022, 00:44

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 1

Yep our Zaps have totally disappeared from our Zap tab page. When we search for them, they show up, but otherwise they are not visible! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks so much for flagging this in the Community, ya’ll!

This is a result of a high-priority bug in the editor that the team is actively working on a fix for. We should have another update for you here shortly!

In the meantime my teammates in support mentioned, you should be able to go to the “My Apps” page to find the Zaps connected to a particular App being used in the Home Folder.

I hope this helps and we’ll post again with an update as soon as we have one!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

This is a result of a high-priority bug in the editor that the team is actively working on a fix for. We should have another update for you here shortly!

Back again - looks like this may have already been resolved! 

If you’re still seeing this, feel free to either let us know here or open a ticket with my friends in support.

Thanks again!