Question

Offline Events Set doesn't appear in creation of a Zap with Facebook Offline Conversions

• 18 April 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

I’m trying to create a Zap with ‘Facebook Offline Conversions’ action but the offline events set just doesn’t appear, and I don’t know why. 

I couldn’t find a pattern in these occurrences. This happens randomly, some sets appear and other’s don’t.

I don’t think that is a problem with the connection of my Facebook account, because I tried to reconnect my account multiple times and still facing the same issue. I also asked to a coworker to create the zap that I need to create and he couldn’t for the same reason.

Is anyone here having the same problem? 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello, @Troy Tessalone 

Sorry for the delay in responding. The screenshots are in the lines below. Some data (such as IDs and names) have been scrawled to preserve information security.

The intent of this Zap is to launch an offline conversion on Facebook every time a new row is added to a given Google Sheets spreadsheet.

I created a new set of offline events specifically for this test, but this same behavior happens with other sets that have been around longer.

As you can see, the set exists on Facebook, but does not appear on Zapier. I can't find it by searching by its name or ID.

I tried to put the ID of the set in the 'Custom' tab. I even managed to create the zap, but Facebook did not receive the necessary data.

I also tried disconnecting and reconnecting the Facebook account on Zapier but with no success.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@gabriel.bonfim 

Might be best to open a ticket with Zapier Support for further assistance: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @gabriel.bonfim 

Good question.

Please post detailed screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured, thanks.