Question

My filter action doesn't see all of my Kajabi products

Userlevel 1

Hello community, I’m working on a clients project regarding connecting shopify to kajabi
I have created the zaps and filiter, but I have a problem, in my filter action, zaps isn’t seeing all my products in kajabi, hence preventing my zaps from continuing
Any Insight
I have more than 30 products on shopify

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @abeeb!

I was wondering if you still needed some help with this issue? If so you could either share some more information with us here in the Community or contact the Zapier Support team using the Get Help form 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi there, @abeeb! Thanks for reaching out and apologies for the delay here. Were you able to get this sorted?

If you’re still needing assistance, feel free to provide some screenshots of your current zap setup, any errors you’re experiencing, along with any details you’re able to share regarding your desired workflow, and we’re happy to take a peek for you! 

Userlevel 1

I conntacted Shopify support, but was told to communicate to zapier support, 
I’m having that isssue because the filiter app isn’t picking all products on shopify