Best answer

Multiple Products per Shipstation Order

• 13 July 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello, 

I need some help with my Google Forms and Shipstation zap. Currently, I have it setup that a customer can order multiple different products per order. For example, a customer can order Product A in color green and Product B in black. Unfortunately, when importing into Shipstation it shows up as a combination of these products. Instead of showing “1 Product A Green and 1 Product B Black” it combines them, which makes inventory tracking a nightmare. 

I’m wondering if it’s possible to separate item names in a Shipstation order so it can make it easier for me to pack, ship, and keep track of inventory. 

icon

Best answer by Liz_Roberts 20 July 2020, 16:22

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

having the same issue

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Apex Group ,

Thanks for reaching out!

The “Items” portion of the ShipStation Step supports line items so you can enter a line-item format data to include multiple SKUs and Product Name. However, the data from Google Forms may not be in a line-item format which is potentially the culprit here.

Check out Formatter by Zapier to convert the data from Google Forms into a line-item then use them as intended in ShipStation. You can add this Formatter Step before the ShipStation Step to convert the data first before supplying it to the Items section :relaxed:

Let us know how it goes or if you have any additional questions!