Question

Manychat to FBA

• 15 April 2020
  • 7 replies

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

Good Day!

I am trying to find a custom field e.g. Order ID from Manychat to Fulfillment Order in FBA. I am sure that my Order ID format is correct and the Order Id exist but I can’t seem to make the zap work. It always says that ‘Nothing could be found for the search’

I tried making it the other way FBA to Manychat and it worked. So I wonder what is the difference with the format of my order id when they are the same and I can’t make the first one work. 

I hope my question is clear.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

7 replies

Hey! Do you have a common email between both platforms? 

I’d look into the possibility of performing a lookup based on this value.

That would normally be my recommendation.

FBA orders don't have real email address so I can't use that as a lookup value even if I have the customer email in manychat, but thanks though. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@PeterR Are you still having issues here? Is this happening on all of your orders. If so we might want to escalate this to the support team

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @LearningNewbie It sounds like this will be tricky for us to troubleshoot without really digging into the Zap so I've escalated this to the Support team. Someone will be touch via email to help you with it as soon as possible!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @LearningNewbie!

Since this was a little while ago, I wanted to check in to see if you’d managed to solve this or whether you still needed help here. Please let us know!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @LearningNewbie - Just checking back with you regarding this issue. Are you still needing assistance? Danvers had requested additional information from you but has not heard back. If you still need assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach back out to us!

Hi @LearningNewbie!

Since this was a little while ago, I wanted to check in to see if you’d managed to solve this or whether you still needed help here. Please let us know!

I’m having this issue too

Action: Find Fulfillment Order in Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA)

Event: Find Fulfillment Order

I put in the Order ID of a real current order

I get an error on test “Nothing could be found for the search.”

See screenshots

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey! Do you have a common email between both platforms? 

I’d look into the possibility of performing a lookup based on this value.

That would normally be my recommendation.