Best answer

Is there an option when the user selects a specific tick box in JotForm that will go to the same list in Sendinblue?

• 29 July 2022
  • 1 reply

hi

when integrating with jotform and sendinblue

i need 2 zaps i assume, one that sends every from submission into send in blue

and is there an option that when the user selects a certain tick box for example B on the jotform it can go into a certain list (B LIST) on sendinblue? is that possible to do 

thanks 
chelsey 

icon

Best answer by Danvers 29 July 2022, 15:15

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi Chelsey!

If your goal is to send Jotform submissions to Sendinblue, then you only need one Zap, though that Zap will have more than one step. 

If you’d like the Form information to go to different places based on whether or not a certain box is ticked on the form, you can do that in a few different ways. If you just want the form to go to either List A or List B (depending on if the box is ticked or not) then I’d say your best bet is to use a Lookup table. A lookup table is one of the functions of Formatter by Zapier. It tells the Zap ‘if this piece of information comes in, then send this piece of information to the next step’. In this case, you would set it up a bit like this:

Then you use the output of this step as a custom value in the Sendinblue step where you have to select the list. 

A couple of important points:

1. You need the List ID not the name of the list. If you aren’t sure what the list ID is, go to the Send in Blue step and look at the dropdown field with the different lists, the smaller text under the name of the list is the list ID. 
  2. I’ve used the values true and false in my example, because that’s what most checkboxes give when they are checked or unchecked. Double check the information that you get from Jotforms for check boxes by looking at the test data that you get when you test the trigger. 

I hope that’s clear, let us know if you have any questions!