Question

Is there a workflow for document classification, document analytics, document intelligence

• 1 November 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

WE AR LOOKING FOR COMBINING Zapier with machine learning algorithms

particularly we are interested in automatically:

1.  classify documents and route theme into the right cloud folder 
  2. classify documents to send customers requests about additional documents missing
  3. analyze documents sent from clients to find out if something is wrong if yes initiate a flow of revision. 

is there any workflow in zapier for this ?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

@Paolon - Sounds like something more out of a document/information management (or even eDiscovery) use case than what we’ve traditionally done with Zapier. Getting the document to your system should be relatively simple, depending how it’s set up to intake information. My one concern there would be scale. Zapier is ultimately based on individual tasks, while we’ve worked with engines that are meant to (and need to) ingest gigabytes of documentation every hour. 

If “classification” here is simply, say, routing to the right Google Drive folder, you’d be in luck – so long as your system can take it from there and post back somehow.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hello! What an interesting use case...Hmmm…

I’m not actually sure, but in principle, what you’re trying do should be straightforward if you’ve already set up your algorithms and can access them via an API. 

The workflow would be:

1. Document Trigger
  2. Send document to your service for categorisation and analysis
  3. Service sends return value with categorisation data 

...Although if you’re asking for a Machine Learning service recommendation, I’m sorry, I’m not really the best person to ask :thinking:

Userlevel 1
Badge
  1. @adamsmartschan @andywingrave  thank you.

my use case is for small firms of 2-5 people that want to automate their practice usually accounting, consulting or law firm. Machine learning is crucial and i have no API.

I am asking if you have 
  2. a natural language document processing service already integrated with Zapier 
  3. examples of process flows with MACHINE LEARNING DRIVEN AUTOMATION WITH ZAPIER IN THE DOCUMENT SPACE.