Question

Is there a way to trigger from multiple uploads to Uploadcare and then upload multiple images to webflow?

• 28 October 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

This post has been split from Upload Webflow Multi-image

I have the same issue and I’m using Uploadcare to upload and collect the images. I see a zap trigger: if file is uploaded in uploadcare - but this identifies individual files. Is there a way to do this for multiple images as a group and send to Webflow as a multi images in a CMS collection.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @julianar28, welcome to the community!

It’s not possible to create a Zap the way that you’ve described (triggering a Zap from multiple files then uploading all of them to Webflow in one action), but I wonder if there’s another way to do what you need?

I’m not familiar with Webflow, is a CMS collection considered an item in Webflow? If so, you could use the Uploadcare New File Uploaded to trigger a Zap for each file that’s uploaded so you could use that to Create a new item in Webflow or update the file if other images come in that belong on that item. Would that work for you?