Best answer

Is it possible to send Blackthorn info over to Salesforce and Constant Contact?

• 20 July 2021
  • 1 reply

Hey all,

I’m looking to see if its possible for info a customer enters to purchase a subscription through my webiste via blackthorn can populate a salesforce contact which can then be automatically added to constant contact. I hope this all makes sense, I can’t find too much info on it. I apologize if its a redundant question.

Bobby

icon

Best answer by SamB 23 July 2021, 10:30

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @bobjohnson, welcome to the Community! :)

That’s a great question! We don’t currently have an integration with Blackthorne but I've added your vote for it to be added to our internal app wishlist. We'll be sure to let you know if/when blackthorn app is added to Zapier. You can find out more about how new apps typically get added to Zapier here: Request to add a new app to Zapier

In the meantime, you could potentially use the payment processor as the trigger for your Zap. It looks as though Blackthorn uses Stripe. So you could use Stripe’s New Charge trigger, then a Create Record Salesforce step to add the contact in Salesforce. And to add the contact into Constant Contact, you’d want to use a Create Contact Constant Contact step.

Hope that helps!