Best answer

Importing WPForms "Additional Information" fields

• 30 June 2022
  • 6 replies

Aloha. I’m setting up a Zap to copy WPForms entry data to google sheets. When I create the Zap, I see all the fields I’ve created, but there are several “Additional Information” fields that I can export from WPForms into Excel, but are not visible to select when mapping fields during Zap creation.  Here’s a list of the fields:

I’m only interested in a couple of these, but don’t see any way to include them in my Zap.  How do I do this?

Mahalo,

Harry Z

icon

Best answer by christina.d 12 July 2022, 01:38

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @Harry Z 

Here is an existing topic on this: 

Kia  Ora !

I have exact issue Harry.  I didn’t find the existing topic suggestion offered anything that worked.  Did you find a way to solve this?

Ngā mihi, 

Willbee

Hi @Harry Z 

Here is an existing topic on this: 

Aloha Rob.  Thanx for responding, but I don’t see how this applies to my question.  Can you please clarify?

Kia  Ora !

I have exact issue Harry.  I didn’t find the existing topic suggestion offered anything that worked.  Did you find a way to solve this?

Ngā mihi, 

Willbee

Aloha @Willbee. Nothing yet.  I’m using the ‘free’ subscription to Zapier and have hit another issue that only seems resolvable via upgrading to a paid subscription to Zapier.  I don’t have the money available for this, so I’m now looking at GSheet Connector. I’ll have to pay, but it’s only $29 / year or something like that which I can afford.

Good luck!

Harry Z

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Thanks for keeping us updated on your solution, @Harry Z! I wanted to swing by and summarize some of the responses here and hopefully provide some context!

I believe this may have been the bit Rob was trying to reference in the linked topic:

Some Fields Don't Come Through From the Form

If you're not seeing data from all of the fields that have been filled in (or even seeing that the field exists), please check to see if you have any add-ons for WPForms. One plugin that was found to conflict (apparently discontinued on March 19, 2019) is Fancy Fields For WPForms Lite Plugin Including File Upload. When used in conjunction with the upgraded version of WPForms, it caused certain fields to not make it to Zapier.

It is worth mentioning in the How to Install and Use the Zapier Addon With WPForms, WPForms calls this out:

That said, since it sounds like you did some initial troubleshooting to include checking the plugins (thanks for that, btw!), it might be best to open a ticket with our friends in support to continue this process.

Thanks again!

Aloha @christina.d. Mahalo (thank you) for the follow up. However, as I mentioned above, I’ve hit another roadblock with using the free version of Zapier, and the paid-for version is outside my budget. Again, thanks for the follow up.

Harry Z