Best answer

Import orders to woocommerce from google sheets

• 5 November 2020
  • 3 replies

Hi,

I would like to be able to enter some customer orders that arrive by phone to google sheets and that a zap automatically generates an order in woocommerce with the same data and products, quantities etc. This is because entering an order to woocommerce manually is much slower than entering rows in google sheets.

For this I made a zap that every time a new row was created in google sheets an order would be generated in woocommerce with the corresponding data. However in the "customize order" part it only gives me the option to put a "line item" no more. In this way I do not know how to make a zap that I import an order with several different products. When I tried to put the products in different rows as happens when one imports orders from woocommerce to google sheets, I entered an order to woocommerce for each new product that I put in the same order, still repeating the order id in all the rows.

What could be done to import orders with several different products from google sheets to woocommerce using zapier?

Cheers!

icon

Best answer by Danvers 13 November 2020, 15:02

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @agustin! It’s a little tricky to see what’s happening without being able to look at the whole Zap. 

I can see that you’ve contacted our support team about this issue and they suggested that you may need to retest a Formatter step earlier in the Zap. If you’re still having trouble with this step of your Zap, the best thing to do in this case is to keep working with the Support Team as they can dig into your Zap with you. 

Hi,

I managed to learn how to import the orders from google sheets to woocommerce with formatter. However, when the quantity of a product that I import in the order is 2 or more, woocommerce takes it as if it were only 1. I was checking the task history and the output of formatter is correct, but when I see the output of woocommerce it is different , I change it. Why could this happen?

In the images you can see that the product "apple fuji" has in step 2, an output of 2 for quantity, but in step 3, the same quanity field changes to value 1.

Regards!

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Article: https://zapier.com/help/doc/common-problems-woocommerce#how-do-i-use-line-items-with-woocommerce