Question

Implement subsc. gateway for telegram (signal)?

• 5 October 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi,

I know that this might not be the exact purpose zapier is made for,

but I ask myself whether it is possible to make an extension that implements an automatic pay gateway into apps like telegram (or signal).

I want to use my private channel as a subs. service, with a monthly recurring fee for my subscribers.

The only solution I found by now is ‘invitemember’.

Seems that there is a lack of services for it by now.

What do you say about it?

thx,

Andy

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

...make an extension that implements an automatic pay gateway into apps like telegram (or signal).

That’s not quite what Zapier does, I’m afraid. You can create Zaps that will trigger on something happening inside of one app then perform an action in another. But Zapier can’t be used to embed one app inside of a different app, which it sounds like you’re trying to do.

Am I correctly understanding what you’re trying to accomplish?

Userlevel 1

...make an extension that implements an automatic pay gateway into apps like telegram (or signal).

That’s not quite what Zapier does, I’m afraid. You can create Zaps that will trigger on something happening inside of one app then perform an action in another. But Zapier can’t be used to embed one app inside of a different app, which it sounds like you’re trying to do.

Am I correctly understanding what you’re trying to accomplish?

Exactly.

Like telegram > invitemember extension,

or quorum app.