Best answer

I'm new here! Anyone have experience with updating a Google Sheet based on PipeDrive data?

Currently, our business maintains a list of its subscribers in a Google Doc which is viewable by our partners. Partners check to make sure our subscribers are in good standing before honoring a discount. As of now, we manually add names (or remove them) from this list as needed.

We’d like to create a workflow/Zap that automates this process. For example, if we create a field in an Organization within PipeDrive that lists each subscriber as ‘paid’, could we create a Zap to edit the Google Doc as people pay (or are designated as not paid)?

I see options to add a row or edit a row with a Zap, but don’t understand how to set the condition of evaluating one field (‘Paid’), then updating the Sheet. Initial trials have proved frustrating. Am I making this too complicated? Or not understanding the complexity sufficiently?

The videos outlining the basics of Zapier are easy to understand.. but I’ve so far been unable to translate them into actions that make sense. 

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 16 June 2022, 01:39

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @AndyE! I wanted to check in and see if Troy’s answer got ya on the right track? Let us know! 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @AndyE 

Good question.

Try using this Zap trigger: Pipedrive - Org Matching Filter

Follow that with these steps…

1. Trigger: Pipedrive - Org Matching Filter
  2. Action: GSheets - Lookup Row
  3. Action: GSheets - Update Row
    1. Map the Row ID from Step 2