Best answer

I can't activate the Zap Anapro

• 17 April 2020
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

Bom Dia,

Desde ontem, estou tentando criar ZAPS de integração com o Facebook, no entanto, quando o teste ou o gatilho fica travado e não consigo ativar minha integração:

O lead test já foi encaminhado para uma ferramenta e, mesmo assim, está sendo carregado não me dando a possibilidade de ativar meu ZAP. Pode me ajudar ou mais rapidamente possível?

icon

Best answer by Liz_Roberts 17 April 2020, 15:58

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @ANAPRO ,

Thanks for reaching out!

I see you have worked with Erin in Support on this issue! So others who may encounter a similar issue can follow along, I am going to post your translated question below and her response in both English and Portuguese. I also made sure to obfuscate any personal information in the image above :relaxed: 

Please let us know if you have any additional questions- happy to help!

Original question: Since yesterday, I have been trying to create Facebook integration ZAPS, however, when the test or the trigger is stuck and I can't activate my integration as shown in the image. The lead test has already been sent to a tool and, even so, it is being loaded, not giving me the possibility to activate my ZAP. Can you help me or as soon as possible?

Response from Support (English): The app integration for Anapro MaxVendas you've asked about currently has an "Invite Only" status, which means the developers for the new integration have not completed all our quality assurance steps and the app is not available publicly yet - only privately. Because of this, we here at Zapier support have extremely limited resources on the app and on the details of the integration.

To get the best help for your question, I recommend you reach out to the folks who gave you access to the integration and see if they can provide you with the information you're looking for!

I'm sorry I don't have a more immediate solution for you here. Please let me know if you need any additional info or have further questions, we're always happy to help.

Resposta do Suporte (Portuguese): A integração de aplicativos do Anapro MaxVendas sobre a qual você perguntou atualmente tem um status "Somente para convidados", o que significa que os desenvolvedores da nova integração não concluíram todas as nossas etapas de garantia de qualidade e o aplicativo ainda não está disponível ao público - apenas em particular. Por esse motivo, aqui no suporte da Zapier temos recursos extremamente limitados no aplicativo e nos detalhes da integração.

Para obter a melhor ajuda para sua pergunta, recomendo que você entre em contato com as pessoas que lhe deram acesso à integração e verifique se elas podem fornecer as informações que você está procurando!

Sinto muito, não tenho uma solução mais imediata para você aqui. Informe-nos se precisar de mais informações ou tiver outras dúvidas. Estamos sempre felizes em ajudar.