Question

I am trying to upload facebook page photo post from google drive

• 15 August 2022
  • 8 replies

Hi

I have a few images saved in the the google drive and i have a Facebook page also. I’m looking for something to upload all the new photos from google drive and upload it as a post on my facebook page. 

Right now i’m not able to upload even 1 . i tried all the links but everytime the post shows as a link/weblink but not like a generic fb photo post .

anyone can help me fix this.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Abhi_3177 

Good question.

Here’s a help article to reference about using files in Zaps: https://zapier.com/help/create/basics/send-files-in-zaps

Hi @Troy Tessalone 

can you please tell if i’m missing something. 
i don’t see that many folder in the google drive folder which i have linked.
Also i only see that it picks only 1 file not all the new photos from that folder.

i don’t have that many folder in that , i want all the files which comes in the root folder to be uploaded.​​​​​
Is this the correct way ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Abhi_3177 

Make sure to check out this help link first: https://zapier.com/help/doc/common-problems-facebook-pages#why-are-my-facebook-pages-posts-not-showing-up-properly

The message likely doesn’t accept a file object (as you have it mapped),

I was able to upload the photos to the facebook page, but it still takes one photo only. Even though i have 5 new images in the folder. 
Right now it is uploading 1 only.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Abhi_3177 

The Zap trigger is GDrive New File in Folder, which will trigger once per detected File.

I understand. So is there a trigger which can pick all 5 new files together and upload as page photo ?

I’m just a new here

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Abhi_3177 

No.

FYI: Most Zap triggers/actions work on a per record basis, meaning singular.

oh , i was hoping if something like this would be there , it would be really helpful.