Best answer

How to unsubscribe a Aweber Contact once they purchase in Clickfunnels?

• 16 April 2020
  • 1 reply

I am trying to set up a zap to unsubscribe a contact from a Aweber list once they purchase on a funnel step in Clickfunnels. 

The problem that I am running into is…

Now, I have tried to reconnect Aweber with Zapier and I still get this problem. This is what I am trying to pull from Aweber:

I am not sure what is happening. Anotherr thing that I am not sure if it is affecting this zap is the fact that the Aweber account is “Private”

All my other Awber zaps are working perfectly. Just this zap when I am trying to unsubscribe the person when they make a successful purchase in Clickfunnels.

Looking forward to your reply,

Ryan

icon

Best answer by nicksimard 17 April 2020, 21:25

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there!

Based on the screenshot you provided, it looks like you’ve mapped the email address field from ClickFunnels into the Subscriber field on the AWeber step. Instead, you would need a Zap that’s set up like this:

Trigger: ClickFunnels — New Purchase
Action: AWeber — Find Subscriber (using the email address from ClickFunnels)
Action: AWeber — Unsubscribe Email in AWeber (you use the ID from your search step, instead of the email address from ClickFunnels)

When you use the Custom option instead of choosing an item from the dropdown, the app you’re sending data to will always expect the values to be like the ones shown in the smaller text of this screenshot:

So it wouldn’t be the email address, their name, etc. But rather, their ID (which you can get when you use a search step for AWeber.

Does that make sense? Please let me know if you have any other questions or if anything is unclear.