Best answer

How to send weekly Google Forms to Trainerize clients?

• 13 August 2021
  • 1 reply

Hi guys 

I have the trainerize app and am wanting to somehow send my clients a weekly form (from google forms) 

does anyone who how to create a zap where it automatically sends the form to clients? Can be email or through the app I just need to automate it, 

icon

Best answer by SamB 16 August 2021, 13:22

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @Intuitive nutrition coach, welcome to the Community! :)

It doesn’t look like the Google Forms integration has a trigger that would allow a Zap run when a new Google Form is added. But, Google Sheets would be able to see when a new spreadsheet (that collates Google Forms responses) is added. So you could potentially use the Google Sheets New Spreadsheet trigger, and follow that up with a Send  Email type of action. 

That said, you may also need to add a Filter to check that a certain keyword is included in the title of the spreadsheet to prevent the Zap from triggering on the wrong sort of spreadsheets. You can find out more about setting up Filters and how to send emails with Zapier here: 

Hope this helps to point you in the right direction!