Question

How do I manually run the Zap once to get the existing contacts into Google Ads?

• 22 September 2022
  • 2 replies

Hello,

I have an integration between HubSpot and Google Ads. Every time leads are added to a list they should trigger via Zapier. The problem is a that the list already had many contacts on it prior to setting up the Zap. So I want to manually push the Zap one time to get the existing contacts into Google Ads.

How do I do this? Seems like a normal function and I’m just missing something. 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @PC14 

Good question.

I’d recommend Transfer by Zapier, but HubSpot is not yet supported as a trigger app: https://zapier.com/app/transfers

Zaps work while turned ON for new data going forward.

To get existing data to backfill generally involves some extra prep and setup.

If you have the option to export from HubSpot and import to GAds, then that will likely be the best route to take.

Otherwise, one option is to create a looping Zap with GSheets and Webhooks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @PC14! Another solution may be to try triggering on new rows added to a Google Sheet and send that info to Google Ads. Then, you could just export and paste in your contacts from HubSpot. 🙂

Let us know which route you end up trying - we’d love to know what ended up being the best workaround for you!