Best answer

How to forward a gmail to another email

• 21 April 2020
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

I have a zap that is supposed to look for an email in a business Gmail account then forward it exactly as it is to another email account.

The incoming email is in HTML.  I simply want to forward it, like you would in Gmail, to another email account.

I have tried both formats in the zap, for body type of both text and HTML.  Neither of them look right when they come in!  Urgh  Any help is appreciated

icon

Best answer by Mover Search 21 April 2020, 22:43

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for the awesome solution, @Saastronomical :)

Userlevel 1

I’m definitely not a genius, but I’m glad I helped :grin:

You are the genius that helped me.  Thanks so much!!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I’m definitely not a genius, but I’m glad I helped :grin:

Userlevel 1

You are a genius!! It worked, thanks so much!!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

You can just make that HTML too (I don’t think it’ll matter that the HTML below begins with a <head> tag but might be wrong - Give it a go:

Add a line break:

<p>Here's your weekly news</p><br>

Userlevel 1

Thanks so much!  I figured out 90% of this.  I needed to make the zap forward the email with zapmail, not Gmail… now it looks perfect.

But I do have one question.  I want to append the email at the top, that is getting forwarded.

I want to add some text in the body, which I did, then I want to add a line (space?) between what I put and the body.  I hit enter, but that isn’t recognized as the “space”… 

How do I add a space?

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there - do you have some more detail on what seems to be going wong here? 

How does the forwarded email look compared to the original for example?