Question

How to automatically send Freebies when someone submit a form in squarespace?

• 29 March 2020
  • 2 replies

Hi,

I successfully connected my zap to my Squarespace to MailerLite account. But, Im still confuse. When someone submit a form, do I have to “Create a new zap subscriber zap everytime? How can I make this automatically? How can I connect the Form to MailerLite by the time people submit the form to received a Freebie they can get an automatically form? How they will get an automatically email with all the download info?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi there,

It looks like you’ve had some correspondence with our support team and they sent over some pretty detailed instructions to help you out. Did you manage to get things set up with their help?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @latinxgal! It looks like you’ve gotten a bit further with this workflow and that we’re discussing further details in this thread: https://community.zapier.com/ask-the-community-3/connecting-squarespace-to-zapier-zapier-flow-from-squarespace-to-mailerlite-or-viceversa-1267. I am going to close this thread so we can continue the conversation over there. Thanks!