Question

How to add a field that is in monday.com

• 18 August 2022
  • 1 reply

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

I have had my zaps set up by an expert but don’t want to hire again as expensive. I have one thing that I need help with. 

One of my zaps is working perfectly, and pulls through the net amount of a booking from the email and puts it straight into Monday.com. It does this by this field: 

However on our GETYOURGUIDE Zapier I want to add in the field ‘GYG Net’ but it is not on Zapier and I can’t work out how to add it in. It is in monday like below:

Please let me know how to add this into zapier as a field :) 

Thanks!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @romeitalytravel! Thanks so much for reaching out and welcome to the Community! 🎉 We definitely want to help.

In order to do that we’ll need a clearer idea of your workflow. Do you mind elaborating a bit more on your current zap flow?

For example listing all the steps out like:

1. Redzy Trigger - ?
  2. Monday.com Action - ?

Also the step in your zap that you shared a screenshot of - do you mind going in as if you were editing the zap and sharing a screenshot (with any personal details obscured) of the setup? That may help us give a better idea of what you’re seeing.

Thanks so much and looking forward to digging into this with you! 🙂