Best answer

How do I transfer an invoice from Booqable to a file column in Monday.com when a customer creates a reserved order?

• 23 November 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Is it possible to create a zap when a customer creates a Reserved order in Booqable, then the invoice is transferred from booqable to a file column in Monday.com?

icon

Best answer by Liz_Roberts 23 November 2022, 16:07

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 1

Thank you for all the responses, I have tried that. The issue I am having is on the booqable side not letting me to select the invoice and or packing slip as an option to be transferred to the monday board. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @Tom808! What you’re describing appears 100% feasible - as long as I’m understanding the “to a file column in Monday.com” part correctly. Either way, you can create a column or upload a file to a column. We actions for both!

What you’ll want to do is use the Booqable “Reserved Order” trigger combined with the Monday.com “Create Column” action. You can see all the triggers and actions available for Booqable and Monday.com here: https://zapier.com/apps/booqable/integrations/monday

Let us know if you need any other help on this Zap!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Tom808 - welcome to the Zapier Community 👋🏽!

For this Zap you’ll want to use:

Trigger: Reserved Order in Booqable

Action: Upload File to Specific Column in Monday.com

Here’s the link to the Booqable + Monday.com integration page to get started!