Question

How do I measure the bounce rate of each page and form submission in my Google Forms?

• 27 October 2022
  • 1 reply

When setting Google Analytics in Zapier, I have to fill up “Document Host Name”, “Document Path”, “Title”. How do I do step by step if I want to measure bounce rate of each page and  forms submission in my google forms?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Emily_111!

It’s not possible to use Zapier to measure bounce rate on your Google Form, though you can use it to add track the number of submissions. 

If you’d like to track things like bounce rate for your form, you’ll need to add Google Analytics to your form. I had a quick Google and this page came up: 2 ways to add Google Analytics to any Google Form . To be super clear, I haven’t read the whole article and am not endorsing those methods, but you might find some ideas on the page that could help. 

One thing that you can do using Google is to measure events in Google Analytics. You could set up a ‘completed form’ event in Analytics and then use the Create a Measurement Zapier action to add to that event when a form is submitted. 

I hope that gets you pointed in the right direction!