Best answer

Is it possible to create a Zap for a specific Calendly invitee form?

• 26 September 2022
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

Zap: I am using Zapier to connect Calendly invitees to update or create new contacts in HubSpot. 

Issue: I have 4 different invitee forms on Calendly for different types of clients. I’ve created two different zaps for the main two categories of clients that I have.  But every time an invitee comes through to HubSpot some of the fields are wrong because the invitee form on Calendar didn’t go through the correct Zap, it’s almost as if by default it choses the first zap. I’ve tried adding different Calendly accounts for the different forms but since both users are on the same email account I’m pretty sure this is not correcting anything. 

Questions: 

1. Is it possible to create a Zap for a specific Calendly invitee form or link them somehow? 
  2. Do I have to have a different email account for Calendly so that they link properly?
  3. If not, how can I work around this issue if each form has different questions?
icon

Best answer by jesse 26 September 2022, 16:31

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Jimmy_Nelson 

Good question.

Try using a Filter as step 2: https://zapier.com/apps/filter/help

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Try using a Filter as step 2: https://zapier.com/apps/filter/help

Hey @Jimmy_Nelson Troy is correct that a filter might help you route form responses to the correct places. Have you tried adding one to your Zap already? Let us know if there is anything we can help with as you’re getting set up. Always happy to walk through things step-by-step once we know where you’re at! 🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Jimmy_Nelson , 

Following what @Troy Tessalone  and @jesse said, you can also use Paths by Zapier  to : 

1. Merge both zaps into 1 zap 
  2. Make sure that only those 2 categories are used
Userlevel 1

Thanks for all the great suggestions! The filter worked but I’m going to look into paths as well.  

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi @Jimmy_Nelson , just a quick check-in in to see how you got along with Paths, and if you had any other questions from your Zap with Calendly. If not, we hope to see you around the Community with any other questions or tips you may have to share!

Best,

Rachael

Userlevel 1

So far I think the issue was resolved with adding a filter to the second step.  Still waiting to see if I get any errors with my modified zaps.  Thank you for checking though!