Question

How do I add images from a tweet to a discord message?

• 15 September 2022
  • 3 replies

I’m currently still running into issues posting a discord message with a photo from twitter. I’ve tried with webhooks and with ‘Send Channel Message to Discord’ and neither seem to work.

I’m able to get the link to the tweet but can’t find a way to embed it into the discord post. Help much appreciated!

I also can’t seem to figure out how to ping the roles correctly to I suspect I’m doing it wrong 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @FPL Phillips!

As far as I know, the only way to do it with Zapier is by using this workaround we wrote about:

It does take a bit of setup, but once it’s done you’ll be able to attach images to Discord messages :)

Hey @FPL Phillips!

As far as I know, the only way to do it with Zapier is by using this workaround we wrote about:

It does take a bit of setup, but once it’s done you’ll be able to attach images to Discord messages :)

I tried to set this up but when I tried to use one of my outputs as part of the embed it just seemed to break it:

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @FPL Phillips thanks for the heads up here and appreciate you linking to the other thread you created to work through this! Zapier doesn’t offer support in the code/webhook realm but I am hoping a Community member is able to jump in and help out, soon! 🙏