Best answer

Unable to View Existing ActiveCampaign Tags in the editor

• 26 May 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

I have connected my Active Campaign account via API, and Clickfunnels via login.

Zapier sees the funnel, and the specific funnel step, and found a test contact.

I am looking to add a tag to trigger an automation in active campaign.

I am able to add a list from active campaign, but when I go to tags, its showing me data coming in from Clickfunnels, and not actually tags that exist in Active Campaign. How do I add a tag? Or do I need to do the automation triggered by the new contact added to the list, and then complete the tag step within Active Campaign? 

The VSL opt-in tag that is in the screenshot is the correct tag, but i’ve manually input it and its clearly not syncing up to whats in active campaign, or feeding the options from the active campaign tags. Its feeding inputs that are data fields in clickfunnels only. 

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 26 May 2023, 18:28

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Gill 

Good question.

Zap steps can have static values or dynamic values or a mix of static/dynamic values in fields.

The AC Tags field is an open text field, so you can use as you’ve configured with a static tag.

After testing the Zap step, you should see the Tag added to the Contact in AC.

If testing live, then check the Zap Runs to see the DATA IN/OUT for each Zap step to help you troubleshoot.

Also, in AC for a Contact, you can see the history log of changes to help you troubleshoot.