Question

How do I add a person to a specific group in MailerLite when an event is booked in Calendly?

• 24 March 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

I am trying to set up a zap between calendly and mailerlite where when the person books the event and answers a question, it sends the to a specific mailerlite group. However, After getting through the initial calendly “test” with a test person, I go to filter and When I put in “EventType Name” the name of an event already populates and it’s not the right one and I cannot select another one. In other words, it “populates” the actual name of the event apparently. Then I select “contains” and when I try to put in the data - again, only the ones from this test person come up and when I type in the right thing, I get an error that the EventType Name doesn’t match. I’ve been at this for 2 days and I just realized this has been an issue over a year and I didnt’ realize I was missing this capture! Please help. 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 1

Found an expert quickly. Done. Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @lkrut 

Good question.

Next time, make sure to include detailed screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured in order for us to have enough context, thanks.