Best answer

How do I add a card in Trello when team members receive emails within Gmail?

• 5 August 2022
  • 3 replies

I need to set up a workflow for the team in which they receive emails to their gmail accounts whenever the administrative team adds a card to their trello board.

What’s the best app to do this?

Is there an app that integrates directly with Trello that can do this?

I haven’t quite figured out trello’s system and Atlassian is nearly impossible to get any kind of contact from their support team.

icon

Best answer by christina.d 6 August 2022, 04:27

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Haha yeahh, I may have figured this out 5 minutes after posting. I should’ve come back and said as much. Thanks for the reply! I really appreciate you taking the time to do that.

Joe

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Zapier has a trigger for when a new card is added to a Trello board which you can use to send the emails.

Hiya @Mustache Joe! Thanks for stopping by in the Community! 

@silisolutionist is definitely right! You should be able to use the Trello “New Card” Trigger and Gmail “Send Email” action. It looks like there may even be a template for this exact workflow! 🤗

Keep us posted if you’re able to get this setup! We’d love to know how you’re getting along. 🙂

Userlevel 1

Hi @Mustache Joe ,

Zapier has a trigger for when a new card is added to a Trello board which you can use to send the emails.

Best Regards,
Pam.