Question

How do I access a specific index in a Fareharbor custom field array?

I am trying to pull custom fields from Fareharbor (in this case 2 option drop down and a checkbox) into custom fields in HighLevel (LeadConnector).

It appears though that the custom fields are all grouped into arrays (either at the booking level or customer level), so how do I access a specific index in the arrays?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hiya @mAnarchy! I wanted to swing by and see if you were still needing assistance with this? 
If so, as Troy mentioned, screenshots of your zap setup are always super useful to help us troubleshoot with you! 🙂
In addition, sometimes it helps to frame questions in the context of triggers and actions to help understand the overall goal of what you’re looking to achieve with Zapier. 
Keep us posted! We definitely want to help get to the bottom of this with you. 

Hey @christina.d, I did learn from Fareharbor how to break down and parse those collections into the individual data packets using Formatter.

Thank!

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @mAnarchy 

Good question.

Can you please post screenshots showing how the data is returned from FareHarbor, and elaborate with a specific example about what you are trying to achieve?